|Maybe you could share a few of your points for supporting me, my friends, my photography. I would be very thankful|
Legend of Zelda Feature of Awesomeness!:iconstardivplz::iconstardiv2plz::iconstardiv3plz:Legend of Zelda Feature of Awesomeness! by ~hyenacub-stock
So it's about time I did another feature. : D Since I've been on a major Legend of Zelda kick, I wanted to find all sorts of stocks that would work well for Legend of Zelda pics! : D (Hey that rhymed. Sort of.) First I will show off the pics I myself have used for LoZ artwork, then we'll get into other awesome stuff. Ready? Enjoy!
And remember to read and conform to the stockers' rules C:
Oh and I'd love to see what you make from these!
So these ones I have used. I have shown the artwork and the stock pic both side by side. I actually used two pics for that first one but one of them has disappeared. D: Same with the second one, it's in storage. (It's the same pic LOL) But if you click on the deviation of the second one, the thumb still shows up in the artist comments for some reason.
First of all: Thank you for all the ! I'm very happy you like my photos so much you put them into you collections. I wish I could give everyone an individual thank, but I fear I do not have the time. So I do it in general, I hope you understand
About the usage of my photos
- You are allowed use my photos for roleplaying games, photo-manipulations or as drawing references, etc.
- You are also allowed to upload your creation (not just a copy of the original photo or a picture where you changed the eye-colour!) on other internet platforms.
- You can also use the photo material for school, or study projects.
- You are not allowed to claim the photos as yours.
- You are not allowed to use my photos in a commercial way! This also includes [point]commissions on deviantArt! If there is a special reason or interest, for example a charity-project, please ask for permission.
- I don't mind if you use my pictures of wolves or other wild animals, but please do not use the pictures of dogs. Most of them show my own dog and I don't like her to be used for manipulations or roleplay or other stuff.
If you use my photos, a credit would be nice and of course I like to see all the pretty things you do with them!
- Nikon D7000
- Nikkor 70-200 mm f 2.8 VRII
- Nikkor 35 mm f 1.8
Nikkor 70-300 mm f. 4.5-5.6 VR
Zoos and parks I visited
- Zoo Hannover
- Zoo Berlin
- Tierpark Berlin
- Wildpark Lüneburger Heide
- Zoo Osnabrück (no pictures available)
- Wisentgehege Springe
- Wildpark Schorfheide
- Wildtierpark Edersee
- Wolfcenter Dörverden
- Wildpark Eekholt